Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 9: Trying to make things official


Well gang... Way back 9 days ago when i decided to embark on this journey I had alread waited atleast 4 days to get started and a fire was just burnin' in me to begin. So, tired of waiting I began regardless of the fact that I didn't have any resources and regardless of the fact that my mom was leaving the country and i had the most stressful week of my life in front of me but guess what? I made it this far haven't I? I think that if I can pull it off through all of the shizzle i went through last week including my mom leaving, cleaning and clearing the entire house, orientation, my unsupportive family(of my fitness plan), being afraid of dying of mercury poisining for eating to much tuna( haha, yeah : ) ), my crazy aunt yelling in my face, OSU freshmen orientation and scheduling, and having my girlfriend away! Wow...I really haven't even stopped to think about this past week! Anyway, If I can make it through that by taking it one day at a time and staying commited without a set plan, I can make it through anything! And I will! It's all in your head. I am the captain of my own ship ( my body) and I must command it in the direction of success and leanness for LIFE! 
And so... Now that I've made it to this point I need to GET OFFICIAL and make a set plan and timeline with measurements and set achievable goals and deadlines! I have confidence now more than ever that i will transform my body into the one i see in my dreams every night! So I need to make a plan. I will be posting the details of my official plan very soon! So stay tuned...and although I wish I could've had it done last week...Life doesn't wait for you and so I wont wait to take advantage of it!

I want to send a special thanks to Larry who has been especially supportive of me and all of the other shredders who inspire me and give me confidence! Shred on!
DAY 9 PICS: 


2 comments:

juli gets happy said...

Juan, go for it, make your dreams come true!

Juli

Anonymous said...

Juan,
You have perceviered through a lot this week and have come through strong. You have a great attitude and are highly motivated to take massive action in the coming days. Keep at it.

Happy to give you support - that's what this community of shredders is all about.

Shred Hard!