Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 11 (T-47): Rest and study day (sorta)

It seems like this is the first day in a while that I haven't started off the day with some morning HIIT and I kinda miss it. I did this because I knew I had to go and do semi-intensive labor cleaning for a large part of the day. Today I went back to do some finishing work on the house (I'm now at my aunts house until OSU starts) to get it ready for the exchange family. I worked really hard and while working could even feel my knees soar from the intensive HIIT I did yesterday so I was glad I took a break for the sake of my joints.
Tomorrow is the first day of my job at UPS which I know will be pretty labor intensive so I think it best not to workout in the morning since my job starts at 4:30 and can go up to 9:30 lifting and moving packages in a humid trailer. Based on how intense it is I will gauge what exercises outside of work I can do and not wear myself out completely. So...we'll see but either way I'm going to get a good workout tomorrow and of course I will continue to eat my 6 meals.
Well I'm pretty tired so this is all for today and sorry about the picture situation. I'm working to get a camera lined up and no matter what I'll have one within a week.

Shred on Shredders

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi Juan, wow, so your job at UPS will start at 4:30am and then afterwards, you'll head to classes?

I have heard that UPS jobs are very labor intensive.