Monday, August 25, 2008

Day 33 (T-25): Good day

FOOD LOG
ALL MEALS ARE (25% complex carb, 25% fibrous carb, 30% protein, 20% fat)
Meal 1: 440 cals (Oat and whey shake,fruit)
Meal 2: 425 cals (")
Meal 3: 407 cals (Raisin bran and milk, fruit )
Meal 4: 333 cals (whey shake, piece of bread, banana carrots)
Meal 5: 314 cals (rice and curry beans, soy milk)
Whey shake after workout and .5 banana
Meal 6: 400? ( Small salad, chicken and beef skewers, potatoes)


Calorie Total: 2500?
Calorie Goal:? I didn't specify
Final Judgment: I would consider today a maintanence level day however maybe it wasn't. I had dinner with my cousin, his wife, and their friend, and felt like I ate a lot but in reality I really didn't and the food was all healthy and well proportioned. I think I'm just not used to eating so much so late! But...overall, a good day!

________________________________________________________________
WEIGHT and CARDIO LOG
Sunday Aug 23 DAY 31 ( T-26)
Cardio:
---30 minute morning cardio

Weights
---Full Body weights

Solution:
Continue to chug away and just do as scheduled nothing's broken so I'm not fixin it!
___________________________________________________________________
Pics:


DAY TOTAL JUDGEMENT: Great day really, wish I could've gotten another cardio in towards the evening but heck I already had a morning 30 minutes: Great day!
ACCOUNTABILITY CHART Day 33 AUG 25 T-25


Things to change/add:
Need to get accountability chart up again since computer change.
________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

juli gets happy said...

Good job, you are logging very precisely. Great, Juli