Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day 36 (T-22): Almost to 20 days!

FOOD LOG
ALL MEALS ARE (25% complex carb, 25% fibrous carb, 30% protein, 20% fat)
Meal 1: 440 cals (shake, apple, bred)
Meal 2: 425 cals (Carrots, toast and jam, whey and olive oil shake)
Meal 3: 407 cals (Turkeybacon, mixed veg and shishkakbob )
Meal 4: 333 cals (? I don't remember and forgot to record)
Meal 5: 314 cals (toast and jam, turkey bacon)
Meal 6: 296 cals: Granola bar, glass of milk, raisins

Calorie Total: 2200
Calorie Goal:? 2200
Final Judgment: I feel a lot better about how I did today. Still room for improvement however.
________________________________________________________________
WEIGHT and CARDIO LOG
Sunday Aug 27 DAY 35 ( T-23)
Cardio:
---30 minute morning cardio

Weights
---3 sets of 20 fist push ups
-failure on 3rd set 13th rep
Solution:
Working on a simpler accountability chart. Hopefully I'll have it up by tomorrow
___________________________________________________________________
Pics:




NOTE ON PICS: I can see the muscle coming on slowly but it looks more rounded out, Now I need to continue with this muscle development and really put shredding cardio into high gear. 
DAY TOTAL JUDGEMENT: Good day! I feel good @ last and thank you for the comments Dougal and Juli they affirm my new found positive feelings!
ACCOUNTABILITY CHART 
I REALLY NEED IT (day 2 of needing it)


Things to change/add:
Need to get accountability chart up again since computer change.(2)
________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

KaliLilla.com said...

Wow - you're doing great logging in all your meals and workouts. That's a great tool - I need to start doing that again.

Shred on!