Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Goals!!! T minus 48 days

49 day goal: I'm already there...I'm just waiting for my body to catch up!!

I am so happy and thankful now that my body fat is in the single digits. I am now 9% body fat and I look great!

I am surprising (and shocking) my friends and family who I have not seen in a while by the way I look at Christmas time.

I am an inspiration to my family to lose weight, be fit, and eat healthy.

I am surprising friends when we meet at the start of school by the way I look and they are asking about how i did it.

I am keeping up these lifestyle changes when the 12-week program is over.

I am reaching my ideal weight and body fat composition by the start of school so i can show off my body at college.

I always carry my goal card with me at all times and read it as often as possible (at least

three times a day).

I am reaching my goal of 9% body fat and by September 18th. I know this is a little fast but it is my dream for School starting.

I am now leaner than I was before this workout!

I am stronger and leaner than yesterday.

Today, I am improving my body

Each day is another step towards my goal.

Today, I am making efforts to be one step closer to my goal.

All a GREAT WEEK truly is, (read each day and visualize the work done in each day to make a great week)is a successful day......

followed by another successful day...... followed by another successful day followed by another successful day

followed by another successful day followed by another successful day followed by another successful day! What a terrific week!

It is sometimes hard to comprehend the goal period of 49 days. I am having a great 49 day period of success.

Each great day is just one step closer to a successful week! and each week is just one week closer to a successful 7 weeks.

Each week is one week closer! And I am improving all of the time and feel great about.

I feel free of worries because I am doing such a fantastic job and working my hardest to accomplish my goals!

I am feeling Great for working so hard today and this week!

I am keeping up the good work!

Heads are turning when I take my shirt off.

My girlfriends is extremely attracted to me now and appreciates my effort to look attractive for her.

I eat six, small meals every day, each with a serving of lean protein,

complex carbohydrate, and fibrous carbohydrate, preparing my food in advance every morning.

I take my vitamin and allergy meds every day.

Visualization;

My mid-section: stomach and abs, are as tight as a a drum head and sleek and deadly attractive. my chest has nice form and shape and is muscle bound. I feel strong, I feel free of the chains of fatness and embarrassment. i have finally arrived to the place I have beenlonging for and i feel like I can finally take a deep breath in, inhaling the cool, fresh air deep within my cavity as a new man, a new body; not ashamed of my former visage, not scared or guilty of having killed it. The chubby little boy is still alive. The caterpillar has not died but has simply transformed, manifesting itself into it's truest form. The same form that could be seen hidden inside the body of the chubby boy; That same light and that same truth that nobody saw inside him but himself, that has always remained
trapped inside....... I am no longer tied and bound by this inaccurate and deceiving image. I am free for the world to see my true colors and see my true being. I am a strong butterfly redeemed proudly on a high branch: free, beautiful, and justified.

REDEMPTION VIDEO(To come when my goal is accomplished): "You don't look so good in a bathing suit!" - Katie Nock, Summer of 6th grade

No comments: