Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day 27 (T-31): I'm back and well!

I sincerely apologize for my abrupt absence in writing my blogs. During this past week, some dramatic events occurred with family which resulted in a change of my residence. These events caused my consisting in blogging to be disrupted but not my program! I have continued working hard and am progressing aggressively!

Summary of Friday D23-TuesdayD27:
Friday D23: Low Cal: All task complete minus weight training due to recent wrist injury which is healing
Saturday D24: Low Cal: All task complete including Cardio and ab training
Sunday D25: High Cal: Rest day - HIIT morning and Eating schedule followed.
Monday D26: High Cal: Most tasks complete: Weight schedule followed
Tuesday D27: Low Cal: All tasks completed: Ab schedule followed

All I can say is that the start of school is encroaching and my plan is really being put to the test. The good news is, I'm succeeding!

Tomorrow I will do measurements first thing in the morning to track progress.

I shall never quit no matter what I'm put through this is mine and I am LEAN FOR LIFE!
Pics


No comments: