Thursday, July 31, 2008

Personal Reasons Why

1. Redemption
I will always remember the time when I was told by a girl I liked “You don’t look so good in a bathing suit!” That was a long time and I've Improved since then but...I don't ever want to hear that again. In fact my goal is to turn that opinion around! I want to look good in a bathing suit!
2. What I want

I WANT TO BE MY OWN PERSON!

I WANT TO LIVE A LONG HEALTHY LIFE!

I WANT TO BE ATTRACTIVE

I DON’T WANT TO FEEL GUILT AND SHAME WITHOUT MY CLOTHES ON

3.  Why am I putting myself through this? why?

Cause it's my life! I've always wanted to be really fit and this is my chance. This is my chance to show all of those people who made fun of me and doubted me! Now is my chance to feel confident and free and good and healthy about myself. Now is my chance! I will do this!


To be continued...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah redemption - it is a powerful motivator. You have articulated good reasons why you are pursuing a life of health and vitality. Read them every day out loud to yourself.

Do you have a specific nutrition plan and workout plan you are implementing? Writing that down would be a logical next step.

Fear of failure can be a good motivator as long as it is positively acted upon. Otherwise, it can debilitate your action. I think putting yourself out there with your blog will be a good way to overcome this fear. You are certainly taking massive action towards your success. And your success will stick.

A few months from now when you have packed on some muscle and shred the fat - you'll feel the redemption. You will be psyched out or your mind!

Keep at it Juan.

Debbie said...

Redemption is an excellent PRW. Nothing like it.

Too bad people say mean things like that but look how you're turning it around!

Keep shreddin!