Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 20 (T-38): Boo yah!

---Hey ya'll I'm feeling good at last although I did cry today...wow it's been a while since I cried like that. I was missing my mom and sister and talk to them on the phone and then the tears just started flowing oat. I guess you don't really know what've you've got until it's gone. : )
I realized today that everyone in the world is just family. And us in the shredder community are a family too. We are bound by unspoken bond that has brought us together to support each other and accomplish are biggest dreams. Look at Adam! What an inspiration! and look at what is going on here. This is a great thing and has helped me tremendously. Larry: I'm throwing you out a shout out for being such a supportive friend. Thanks man. And thank you everyone! We are in this together. Shred on Shredders!
Day # 3 of high speed training was another great success! 3 Down 37 more to go!
FOOD LOG
ALL MEALS ARE (25% complex carb, 25% fibrous carb, 30% protein, 20% fat)
Meal 1: 440 cals (whey& oat& olive oil, mix veg)
Meal 2: 425 cals (")
Meal 3: 407 cals (Tilapia, cracker, veg, penuts)
Meal 4: 333 cals: ?44
Meal 5: 314 cals ( oat & whey shake, penuts)Meal 6: 296 cals

Calorie Total: 1920
Calorie Goal: 2200
Final Judgment: Today was a great day despite the fact that I slept in and only got 5 meals.

Solution:
1. FEAR IS AN INDULGENCE
2. Look up recipes for healthy eating that fit meal macronutirents
3. Get A LOT of sleep tonight...again.
4. I should plan ahead for tomorrow it's going to be sloppy: weight schedule and cardio and food.
___________________________________________________________________
WEIGHT and CARDIO LOG
Sunday Aug 10 DAY 18 ( T-40)
Cardio:
---HIIT : 8 INTERVALS YEAH!
---1.5-2 hour skateboarding

Weights
---OFF---tomorrow I need to make arrangements to workout since I'm going to be leaving early in the morning and wont have access to a gym. I think I'll go really early in the morning. I'm going to sleep at 9:45

Solution: Plan AHEAD I CAN DO THIS!


___________________________________________________________________

DAY TOTAL JUDGEMENT: Another great day...I got a chance to sleep in today and even took a nap ( I think my body's healing). Because of sleeping in i didn't get but 5 meals in but that's okay cause I kick @$$ in HIIT this morning and even got another long and enjoyable cardio session through skateboarding. I really need to plan well for tomorrow! Be with me guys: I will do this!

ACCOUNTABILITY CHART Day 20 AUG 12 T-38


Things to change/add: (still)
1. I will continue to improve my blog hopefully finding a reliable and consistent camera
2. I can improve my blog by posting PRW on the side and also by posting motivational pics!
_________________________________________________________________
PICS AT LAST

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! Your pics are great! That's a four pack in the first one. You are rock'n. You are well on your way. Shred on Juan.