Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day 28 ( T-30): 4 WEEKS DOWN 30 Days left!

This is a pivotal point in my progress. Although I've had some trouble getting consistent and accurate on my blog I can honestly say to myself and to everyone that my diet and program has been consistent and improving through these past 4 weeks! Wow 4 weeks this is sweet and is just going to pump me more.

----New Measurements----
Weight: 141 lbs. > Difference of 1 pound since last week
Body fat: 9.5mm ~10% body fat > Difference of 1.5 mm and .5 % body fat
LBM: 126.9 > negative difference of about .2 lbs

FOOD LOG
ALL MEALS ARE (25% complex carb, 25% fibrous carb, 30% protein, 20% fat)
Meal 1: 440 cals (Cereal and grapes)
Meal 2: 425 cals (Bread, Chiken, meat, grapes)
Meal 3: 407 cals (Falafel, whole wheat pita, plum)
Meal 4: 333 cals (Corn, Chicken, whole wheat spaghetti, rice milk)
Meal 5: 314 cals (Kashi Cereal and milk)
Meal 6: 296 cals (Whey shake pre and post weight training)

Calorie Total: 2200
Calorie Goal: 2200
Final Judgment: I had great and healthy food today...delicious and nutritious! : ) ________________________________________________________________
WEIGHT and CARDIO LOG
Sunday Aug 16 DAY 24 ( T-40)
Cardio:
---Cardio: HIIT 8 intervals

Weights
---Did full body weights and I feel good. I'm to the point now where the recovery doesn't even hurt and I'm able to really pump it in the gym!

Solution:
Continue to chug away and just do as scheduled nothing's broken so I'm not fixin it!
___________________________________________________________________
Pics:




DAY TOTAL JUDGEMENT: Great day: Feels good to be blogging again. I feel like a true shredder

ACCOUNTABILITY CHART Day 28 AUG 20 T-30
Hope to remake my chart soon: My old one was left at my aunts house: Maybe I'll get her to email it to me...maybe.

Things to change/add:
Good News: Since I'm starting school soon I'm going to get a macbook...can't decide whether to go pro or not...any suggestions?
_________________________________________________________________

5 comments:

Marbella said...

Thanx Juan for commenting on my blog. I was reading your stats, and seems to me you are just pretty much where you want to be! Sounds good to me. It´s always so great to have a plan, stay on it, and see the good results. Many guys on the ShredderSphere are doing just that and would be a huge help to you, as is ADAM. Will be looking in on you and seeing how it´s going. So glad you´re with us! Good luck!
Lynda

Ron said...

Congratulations Juan on reaching 4 weeks! You are making good progress, especially when I look at your front pic from day 0 compared to now.

Adam Waters said...

Congratulations Juan, 20 days straight is a great milestone. I agree with Lynda and Ron, you are sticking to your plan and seeing results, which is the name of the game!
Adam

Mike Groom said...

Fantastic job on making 4 weeks. You are going very well indeed. I look forward to you continued success.

Buffedstuff said...

Keep working the plan, stay focused and keep making the magic happen. I wish you the best.