Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 35 (T-23): Keepin it going

FOOD LOG
ALL MEALS ARE (25% complex carb, 25% fibrous carb, 30% protein, 20% fat)
Meal 1: 440 cals (Oat and whey shake,fruit)
Meal 2: 425 cals (Rice and chicken, apple)
Meal 3: 407 cals (Whey shake, Bread, apple )
Meal 4: 333 cals (whey shake, piece of bread, banana carrots)
Meal 5: 314 cals (")



Calorie Total: 2000
Calorie Goal:? 2200
Final Judgment: I'm realizing that none of this really matters without an accountability chart. It is my guidance and I need it back!
________________________________________________________________
WEIGHT and CARDIO LOG
Sunday Aug 27 DAY 35 ( T-23)
Cardio:
---30 minute morning cardio

Weights
---AB workout

Solution:
GET ACCOUNTABILITY CHART
___________________________________________________________________
Pics:



DAY TOTAL JUDGEMENT: Not a bad day, Could of used 6 meals but my focus got off! I need to stay on toop of myself with affirmations and accountability. I will do this, I will do this, I will do this.
ACCOUNTABILITY CHART 
I REALLY NEED IT


Things to change/add:
Need to get accountability chart up again since computer change.
________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

dougal said...

Hey Juan,
always remember the "WHY" you are doing something. If the "WHY" is powerful enough you will always take the daily steps you need to, to reach your goal. Write down the "WHY" and look at it often.
Keep going man, you look like a winner.

juli gets happy said...

I agree with Dougal: You look like a winner!

Juli