Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day 39 (T-19): Changes are coming

 Hi all.... Changes are coming to my posting: I have made a new accountability chart I will post tomorrow. I was knocked off balance by my surprising move where I was absent from posting for quite a few days and lost some important files I created to track my progress. I now have improved my Accountability chart and will start implementing it tomorrow
---Also, Tomorrow marks the first day that I will be able to use the gym @ OSU !!!!The RPAC, I'm very excited since I haven't had a home gym to workout at in quite some time. Changes are coming and I'm feeling good about them!

Today was an OFF day and High Cal maintenace eating day.

Pics: 



1 comment:

Mike Groom said...

Juan, well done on making it to the Shreddersphere! I'm looking forward to seeing your new accountability chart.