Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 22 (T-36): Straight back into action

---Yesterday was a rest/free day. I ate moderately, being conscious not to take it overboard but I did indulge in a cookie as well as some cheese. I feel it was a productive day in terms of recovering both my body and mind and by the end of the day I was itching to get going again. It really reminded me what it was like to be "normal" which turned out to be a good thing. I found out that most people aren't even aware of what kind of fuel they're putting into their gas tanks. It also helped to eliminate a feeling i'd been having when I saw out of shape people or people eating sweets and "yummy food". I have been looking at these people and actually feeling a bit jealous because they got to eat yummy food and didn't even care what their body look like. But after yesterday I've stopped having those feeling and I feel good about what I'm doing and realize that I am actually better off because not only do I get to occasionally enjoy those good foods but I enjoy them more and appreciate them more in moderation than as a constant like water. Also, the food I eat keeps my mind and body in balance and makes me feel healthy, strong, and guilt-free! I'm glad I took the rest/free day because now I'm going stronger than ever and feel great!
Day # 4 of high speed training was another great success! 3 Down 37 more to go!
FOOD LOG
ALL MEALS ARE (25% complex carb, 25% fibrous carb, 30% protein, 20% fat)
Meal 1: 440 cals (whey& oat& olive oil, peach)
Meal 2: 425 cals (")
Meal 3: 407 cals (")
Meal 4: 333 cals: (Tilapia, whole wheat crackers, mix veg)
Meal 5: 314 cals (Vegetarian Lasagna and Chicken Breast)
Meal 6: 296 cals ( Protein Shake & Bean tortilla)

Calorie Total: 2200
Calorie Goal: 2200
Final Judgment: I squeezed in 6 meals today despite awaking a little later ( 8am) then scheduled. I ate well today and will start to find new sources of variety soon. Recipes and what not from a source I know.
Solution:
1. FEAR IS AN INDULGENCE
2. Look up recipes for healthy eating that fit meal macronutirents
3. Get A LOT of sleep tonight...again.
________________________________________________________________
WEIGHT and CARDIO LOG
Sunday Aug 10 DAY 18 ( T-40)
Cardio:
---HIIT : 6 Intervals
---1.5-2 hour skateboarding

Weights
---FULL AB WORKOUT: I found a great new workout on youtube and it really kills. I will be doing this 3 times per week: Tue,Thu, and Sat.

Solution:
1. Tomorrow go to the gym and go through routine
2. Everything is set up! JUST CHUG AWAY and the fat will MELT!
___________________________________________________________________

DAY TOTAL JUDGEMENT: Sitting here tonight I feel tired which must mean it was a productive day haha : ). That new ab workout is great and now that I have that figured out I'm feeling pretty confident. 21 days have past by now and I can definitely feel the habits sinking in nicely. It's really amazing! It's as if...my body's use to succeeding!

ACCOUNTABILITY CHART Day 22 AUG 14 T-36


Things to change/add: (still)
1. I will continue to improve my blog hopefully finding a reliable and consistent camera
2. I can improve my blog by posting PRW on the side and also by posting motivational pics!
_________________________________________________________________
More Pics Today! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good workout in the gym Juan.

Anonymous said...

Dude, Where are you? You OK?