Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 19 (T-39): Successful Day # 2

Day # 2 of high speed training was a great success! 2 Down 38 more to go!
FOOD LOG
ALL MEALS ARE (25% complex carb, 25% fibrous carb, 30% protein, 20% fat)
Meal 1: 440 cals (whey& oat& olive oil, mix veg)
Meal 2: 425 cals (whey&water w/cereal, mix veg)
Meal 3: 407 cals (Tilapia, veg, protein shake)
Meal 4: 333 cals (")
Meal 5: 314 cals (whey&water w/cereal, mix veg)
Meal 6: 296 cals ( oat & whey shake, apple)

Calorie Total: 2220
Calorie Goal: 2200
Final Judgment: Today was a great day: I am utterly exhausted however! Perfect eating wise: Variety could still use some work.

Solution:
1. FEAR IS AN INDULGENCE
2. Look up recipes for healthy eating that fit meal macronutirents
3. Get A LOT of sleep tonight.
___________________________________________________________________
WEIGHT and CARDIO LOG
Sunday Aug 10 DAY 18 ( T-40)
Cardio:
---25 minute fasted cardio
---30 minutes dancing

Weights
---I changed my weight routine realizing that I am a beginner. Today I completed a full body resistance workout. MON( Check) WED FRI
Final Judgement: Today I did exactly what I needed to do! again! I love consistency!

Solution: I NEED SLEEP


___________________________________________________________________

DAY TOTAL JUDGEMENT: Another great day...I'm going to sleep in tomorrow since I've been deprived the last couple of nights and possibly have to adjust my eating times to accommodate.

ACCOUNTABILITY CHART Day 18 AUG 10 T-40


Things to change/add:
1. I will continue to improve my blog hopefully finding a reliable and consistent camera
2. I can improve my blog by posting PRW on the side and also by posting motivational pics!

____________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juan,
Take the word "hopefully" out of the things you need to do. If you need to do it, you must do it.