Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 18 (T-40): I am a machine!

Today is the first REAL day! Today is the day that I start sprinting towards my goal...Everything before was a warm up! I'm never looking back. My journey has hit full speed and I am a machine accelerating at dangerous speeds towards my goal. I am a furious train and no one will stop me!This is mine! This is for me!
NO MORE MISTAKES!
FOOD LOG
ALL MEALS ARE (25% complex carb, 25% fibrous carb, 30% protein, 20% fat)
Meal 1: 554 cals (Whey Shake,Oats,olive oil, Pickles)
Meal 2:525 cals (Milk, cereal, apples)
Meal 3: 513 cals (whey and oats shake, apples)
Meal 4: 420 cals (whey and oat shake, mixed vegies)
Meal 5: 407 cals ( Tilapia, wheat crackers, mixed vegies) Delish ;)
Meal 6: 360 cals (Milk and cereal)

Calorie Total: 2600 cals
Calorie Goal: 2600 cals
Final Judgment: Today was an excellent day. Today is the first of a streak of strong an unrelenting days to come. I will attempt to add more varitety to my eating schedule. Tomorrow I will return to a low calorie (deficit plan). My metabolism should be boosted somewhat and ready to start roaring again. I will need a good night's sleep tonight for tomorrow will bring intense cardio and weight training.

Solution:
1. FEAR IS AN INDULGENCE
___________________________________________________________________
WEIGHT and CARDIO LOG
Sunday Aug 10 DAY 18 ( T-40)
Cardio:
---30 minute fasted cardio
---2 hour skateboarding

Weights
---Tomorrow I will begin on weights doing: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, and Abs.

Final Judgement: Today I did exactly what I needed to do!

Solution: Tomorrow I will find a place to do weights or I will do them all on my own.


___________________________________________________________________

DAY TOTAL JUDGEMENT: One successful day down 39 to GO! Just 39! Everyday counts! I am now in a tunnel and the only way out is to succeed. Anything I believe in is possible!

ACCOUNTABILITY CHART Day 18 AUG 10 T-40




Things to change/add:
1. I will continue to improve my blog hopefully finding a reliable and consistent camera

____________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Juan,
You are on fire, dude.

I'd be happy to explore your program a bit further. Email me at motivated.achiever@gmail.com