Monday, September 1, 2008

Day 40 (T-18): Now is the time...

----Wow, I've been at this for 40 days now: Now I can truly appreciate Jesus. Haha no...actually there has been just as much pleasure in this journey as there's been pain. The walls of my blog and background of my pictures have seen a lot of things change: around me, inside of me, and as the pictures tell, outside of me.
----This journey of 40 days has been a huge learning experience and I don't regret one bit of it. I don't regret the times when I couldn't say no to going out to dinner, because I kept coming back. i don't regret the times I skipped a workout, because I came back. I don't regret not giving my 100% effort every day, Because I came back. I don't regret any part of these last 40 days honestly for one reason and one reason only, and that reason is that I am here right now and I haven't quit! I have come back time after time, and I will continue to come back.
----These last 40 days I have learned a lot and made plenty of mistakes to prove it, but now that I've learned a thing or two about this whole process, NOW IS THE TIME. Now is the time to take it to the next level. Now is the time to accelerate full speed towards my goals. I have 18 days left until I start school and I've still got plenty ways to go to reach my goal of below 10% (Preferably 9%). If I achieve my goal, I will reward myself by decorating my body with temporary tattoos and sporting them everywhere I go. Once I achieve my goal I will immediately proceed into Phase Two of Mission One: Time to Pack on some Meat.
----For the next 18 days i will slave away to reach as low of a body fat percentage as possible to reach my goal. This blog is the reason I'm here connecting and trying to improve myself because no matter what happens: You can only fail if you quit! I WILL NOT quit! I WILL DO THIS!!!I AM: LEAN FOR LIFE.

__________________________________________________________________
Pics:




3 comments:

Ron said...

That's the spirit, Juan. As the saying goes, don't count the number of times you fall, but the number of times you get back up.

Just keep reorienting yourself every time you go off-track, and soon, you'll be as lean and mean as the guy on your target pic!

Anonymous said...

Your accountabioity chart is very complete and should help you stay on track each day. You've got all the bases comvered.

What do you think your body fat is now? You look like you are nearing the 10% mark. Do you have some Accu-Measure calipers?

Won't be long now til the six pack shows up. Shred on.

Juan said...

Thanks Ron and Larry for the comments! : )

In response to your question Larry, I beleive my body fat is around 10% I will be doing my weekly measuring tomorrow and so I'll know for sure then and post my stats. I'm using an accumeasure caliper I bought at GNC with the one spot click.

Thanks Again!

Shred on!