Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thank you Everyone...I'm gonna try to get back on my feet

Thank you all that left comments on my blog. I've been lacking support on the home front and it really helps to see that you guys want to see me succeed. I've just got to get back on my feet today! I was thinking today, and I realized how many negative thoughts have slipped into my day to day habits that have stopped me from doing well on my program. I am going to try today the best I can to make it work, to do it all right and break this string of negativity and temporary failure. 
   Today I remembered something that made a world of difference. I remembered reading that making mistakes is allowed and is okay and the only way to fail is to quit. I will not quit, and I am trying to become stronger. Thank you.

3 comments:

Ron said...

Yup, the only way to fail is to quit. We all make our own sacrifices in order for us to reach our dreams. You just have to find a way that works for you given your unique situation, then stick to it. Keep your goals near you, and you will be able to find ways!

juli gets happy said...

I agree with Ron, keep the goals close. I will DO IT.

Juli

Anonymous said...

Take the words "try to" out of your post title Juan. Read your PRW.