Saturday, September 13, 2008

T-5 days till school starts

Well, I 'm headed off to school in just a few more days. It's been a hard time for me this summer, and quite a fundamental one in establishing some life long habits to continue. My mind has been in a twist of things in preparing from school, and I haven't been blogging really. I wish to continue blogging fully at the start of school, but I'm headed into full school prep mode and won't be blogging very much. I have not quit, but am just taking a bit of a break in the midsts of all that is happening around me.

2 comments:

juli gets happy said...

Take your time Juan, real life comes first. we are here for you.

Juli

jkcmosquera said...

Juancito - I love you and am proud of you! I'm sure you'll do fine - this is a transition time and once you get back into the routine of school, it will get easier!

Mom