Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 45 (T-84): Phase 2 has begun

I have decided to go on a 84 day weight muscle gaining mission  and it has begun today. 

Did I make today count; how much? I think today was a good start but with great room for improvement. These last few days of research and preparation have separated me a bit from the blog and support and I have felt tendencies to give into temptations; however, I have kept a positive mindset.

Did I sacrifice today in order to be a step closer to my goal?

I don't feel that I sacrificed enough. I forgot how difficult things are when they're first starting off, that is why I felt like the first few days of the last phase lasted weeks when in fact they were nothing compared to the time after. Well, this time isn't as bad, but I must respect the fact that it's difficult and just bite my lip and say " I will do this!"

____________________________________________________________________

Accountability: All that really matters :)

Chart:

Pics:



No comments: