Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 42 (T-16): Time to switch thing up!!!!

Today is a special day!
This morning I took measurements and was quite pleased with the results:

STATS:
Weight: 140
Caliper reading: 9mm
Approx. Body fat : 9%
LBM: 127.4

I was really quite shocked I checked my measurements over and over but it was true! I reached my goal ahead of time of acheiving below 10% body fat and My LBM went up slightly from last time (not quite a full pound)

I think what attributed to my success this time around was the aggressive implementation of my weight lifting regiment. Before I was still unfamiliar and learning a bit. But this past week I really kicked it into high gear and it paid off!

So what does this all mean?

I've thought about this a little bit and have decided to Move to Phase 2 of Mission 1 ahead of schedule which is a bulking phase.
- I accomplished my goal for the first phase of getting below 10% body: I wanted to get down to this initially before bulking up to get rid of most of my belly flab. Now that a majority of it is gone, I believe it will be more efficient and beneficial to me to begin a bulking phase. Now let's get this straight: When I say bulking I mean that my goal would be to GAIN LBM and MAINTAIN Fat %.
After phase 2 is over and mission 1 complete I will go back into another shredding phase to unveil my muscular physique more by dropping my bf % even lower.
__________________________________________________________________
TODAY: September 3, 2008
Did I make today count; how much? Oh yeah today counted ( I love this question because it emotes an honest accurate answer): I really worked my butt off today and felt it in my body. I have set new goals and plans to be unveiled

Did I sacrifice today in order to be a step closer to my goal? Yes, definitely! I did a circuit training workout for my weights with one minute jump rope in between each sets. There were many times that I wanted to quit early and didn't have the drive and started thinking negative thoughts. But I persevered and told myself " I will do this, I will do this!" and made it through! :)

____________________________________________________________________

Accountability:

Chart:


Pics: (I flexed a little : 0 )

Day 0 Day 42




I'm doing some research on muscle gaining and would appreciate any advise : )
Thank you everyone!
Shred On!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Juan! Go Juan! ;)

Adam Waters said...

Looking great Juan! Go to Tom Venuto's Bodybuilding Secrets for muscle gain tips!