Monday, September 8, 2008

Day 46 (T-83): Keep on coming back




Day 2 of 84



Did I make today count; how much? Today pretty much counted for what it was worth. Today was an Off day so all I had to do was eat right and I did alright at doing that.





Did I sacrifice today in order to be a step closer to my goal?




Physically there wasn't anything to sacrifice today since it is an OFF day. I need to sort out some kinks in my program so that everything is "A okay". Anyways I believe that the most important thing right now is establishing this schedule into my routine firmly before the start of school and not sweating the details ( I don't mean nutrition or training) a whole lot beside working my but t off in the gym and eating right. As long as I do that and keep on coming back to blog every night to keep my self accountable in real time I'll be good.








College is soon and I am so excited for it!




____________________________________________________________________




Accountability: All that really matters :)

Chart:



Pics:















No comments: