Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 5: Things are looking up!

First of all I'd just like to thank everyone for all the insightful comments the last few days they've really help me to get through a rough spot and keep my mind positive and focused. Today when I awoke I felt immediately better and kept myself fueled throughout the day by telling myself "I will do this!...I will do this!" I woke up and soon after ate a whey shake then went for what I thought was going to be an extremely painful session of HIIT but to my suprise it was considerably better then last time! My endurance had improved! and next time I will add an interval.
Tomorrow I will  have OSU orientation and I'm quite excited for it although I am a bit concerned about how my eating will go tomorrow. I plan to make a tentative eating schedule for tomorrow and wednesday to keep myself on track. This week has certainly been interesting thus far so much as adjusting my lifestyle, workouts, eating schedule, and mentality on fitness! Both my mind and body have been put to the test to do things they weren't use to doing, and I'm really starting to see hope and promise for the future. 
I plan to post my Personal Reason Why and my fitness goals within a few days, however I don't believe I'll be able to post tomorrow do to orientation and not owning my own laptop yet. But dont worry! I'll return to my posting wednesday and I'll be glad to continue my journey! I can't Fail! I'm unstoppable! I am strong! I am Lean For LIFE!



No comments: