Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 8: Back on track

Here I come! Today I ate very well and started the day off with a nice run of HIIT. I could feel the burn in my butt for the rest of the day! haha. Well today was a good day in getting things back on track! I ate right and I exercised> Check! Now it's time to raise the bar. Tomorrow I will awake early and do an intensive ab workout which hopefully will leave me sore. 

My goals for tomorrow:
        -Eat flawlessly
        -Exercise hard!
         -See an improvement in my pic! Watch for it.
Tomorrow .... I'm gonna make it count!
   
I have a fear to confess: today I had the fear that this 30 day session would end up like Adam's first attempt! I truly am afraid and so I figure it's best to get it out in the open. Following this post I will post my personal reasons why!
Here are Day 8 pics:




No comments: