Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 7: Trying to get back in the game

So I went to orientation and it went great except for that my eating schedule was completely screwed up. Yesterday morning I did HIIT again and that went well again. It was hard during orientation and I probably could have done a better job of eating but it was so overwhelming.

Here's a list of somethings I will do:

1. I am going to make a commitment RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW TO WORK MY HARDEST THIS NEXT WEEK! I am just going to surge! I want this bad and I wanna feel the burn.
2. I'm also making a goal for myself to have read BFFM by next Wednesday in its entirely.
3. I'm also going to make 1 more goal and that is to have a comprhensive plan tomorrow morning for eating during the school year since the deadline is tomorrow for housing and meal changes I believe.
4. I would also like to participate more on my blog and Interacting with others! Feel free to interact if you're reading.

Sorry... No self pic today...I'm at my aunts house and I gotta find an alternative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juan,
Hope you had a great doy at college orientation. What an exciting time in your life. You have made wise choices in your goals for the week. The plan for dealing with college eating will be real important for you as you transition into this new chapter in your life. There will be many choices - some great and some not so great. You will be called to make the next right choice in pursuing your desire to be Lean for Life. You will do well. The fact that you are thinking it through in advance is a huge steps toward success.

Hey, why don't you join Danny's (Phisique Improvement) push-up challenge? Should be fun.