Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day 3: Feelin' the pain

Day 3 in of my ongoing journey and I already feel like i've been doing this for a long time. I can't imagine Adam Waters on his six-hundred something day! Wow! What an inspiration. 
Well, I started reading BFFM and am pleased with the refreshing information about goal setting. I've even started setting some goals that need to be specified but it's sort of exciting! 
Let's see.. When I woke up this morning and tried to do some pre-breakfast cardio my body felt extremely sore and i couldn't go on. I was to sore fore even light intensity early in the day but was later able to skateboard for about an hour to get some good amount of calories burned out there in the heat(I sweated like never before!). Well I'll be pretty brief today but overall I just felt sore today and I felt discouraged that I was too sore to really burn a lot of calories but afterall my body does need some rest and I certainly don't want to burnout. So, for tomorrow, I think I'll just rest up and maybe just do some ab work. I also want to find some good time tomorrow to do some serious reading on my new ebooks. So... Until next time..I'll be shreddin' , nutrilizin', and feelin the pain: ) Oh YEAH!

DAY 3 PICS




6 comments:

Adam Waters said...

Hi Juan, welcome aboard mate, you are off to a great start. Shred on,
Adam

juli gets happy said...

Hey Juan, welcome.

Great to see you here, Juli

Anonymous said...

Hey Juan,
Welcome to the Shredders. You are in good company and will be encouraged to make great progress in your desire to be Lean for Life.

KaliLilla.com said...

Hi Juan!
Welcome to the RTP blogroll! Glad to have you on board.

Buffedstuff said...

Hello Juan, welcome to the Shreddersphere.

Mike Groom said...

Welcome aboard Juan. Great to see you come aboard. You'll love this journey!